1) Flowserve oil and gas pumps are fully compliant with API 610 current standards
- Vertical Turbine Pumps ( VS – 1 )
- Vertical Sump Pumps ( VS – 4 )
- Vertical Double Casing Pumps ( VS – 6 & VS – 7 )
- Sea water lift – Submersible motor pumps or vertical line shaft pumps.
- Source water – submersible motor pumps : vertical deep well turbine pumps.
- Water injection Between bearings, multistage single and double casing pumps; vertical double casing pumps.
- FPSO positioning – Specialty thruster pumps ; vertical double casing pumps.
- Water treatment – Submersible motor pumps.
- Utility – Single stage, double-suction, axially split, horizontal pumps; vertical in-line process pumps .
- Safety and fire fighting single stage, double suction, axially split, horizontal pumps; vertical turbine pumps .
- Separation Multiphase pumps; single-stage process pumps; high pressure, multistage pumps; vertical process pumps; vertical turbine pumps; vertical circulators; and rubber lined or hard metal slurry pumps.
- Gas treating ; High pressure, between bearings multistage pumps (BB3 and BB5) and single-stage process pumps.
2) Between Bearing, Single – Stage Pumps (API-BB1)
Sea water lift – Submersible motor pumps or vertical line shaft pumps.
- Horizontal, axially split, single stage, double- suction centrifugal pumps. Pump configurations include a vertical mounted option and selected sizes of bottom-suction models. Both of API and non API designs are available.
3) Multistage, Double-Casing, Diffuser and Volute Design Pumps (API-BB5)
- Single-and double-suction first-stage pumps for high-pressure services including water injection. Fully compliant with API 610, latest edition.
- Source water – submersible motor pumps: vertical deep well turbine pumps.
4) Horizontal, overhung Process Pumps (API-OH2)
- End suction-top discharge, overhung, centerline mounted configuration. API 682 seal chamber; fully compliant with current edition of API 610 standards.
5) Flowserve pipeline pumps are fully compliant with API 610 current edition standards
- Pipeline and transportation (in series or parallel) – Mainline and booster : horizontal, between bearings single and multistage process pumps; vertical process pumps.
- Storage and transfer- Horizontal, between bearing single-stage, process pumps; vertical process pumps; submersible motor pumps; vertical, in-line process pumps.
- Terminal- Vertical in-line and vertical process pumps .
- On-and offloading –Specialty stripper pumps.
6) Cryogenic liquid expanders
- Double-casing, vertical turbine expanders for severe sub-zero temperatures in LNG production.