Throughout its history, Flowserve has been closely identified with pumping water resources. For more than a century and a half, Flowserve has been in the forefront of virtually every significant advancement in pumping technology to meet water –handling challenges .Today, Flowserve offers the most complete line of pumps and systems for water applications along with a full menu of technical and service support.
Vertical Turbine Pumps
- Multistage with above or below ground discharge, enclosed or semi-open impellers, open or enclosed line shafts, single or double casing.
Deep Well, Submersible Motor Pumps
- Designed to meet deep well or high pressure boosting need.
Between Bearing, Single Stage Pumps
- Horizontal, axially split, single stage, double suction centrifugal pump.
Wet-Pit, Propeller Pumps
- Wet-pit, propeller with axial or mixed flow impeller, above or below ground discharge, open or enclosed line shafts.
Multistage, Between Bearing Pumps
- Horizontal or vertical, radial suction, multi-stage diffuser pumps with variable flange orientation.
End Suction, Side Discharge, Mixed-Flow, Non-Clog Pumps
- Single stage, overhung, non-clogging impeller, horizontal, frame mounted, vertical frame mounted or independently mounted motor, including extended shafting.